Orlando is not one of those big cities where you can get anything, anywhere, at anytime. To be a successful model in Orlando, you must be prepared. Not all makeup artists have a plethora of foundation and concealer colors to match every single skin tone. Most Orlando makeup artists tend to keep their bags light. Below are a few items to keep in your model and makeup bags.
- primer (face and eye)
- false eyelashes
- bobby pins, hair pins (both)
- hairspray, gel, mousse
- hairbrush, comb
- lip conditioner
- Ponds cold cream (this is an amazing product that removes makeup and leaves the face soft and hydrated)
- towel, washcloth, tissues, cotton swabs
- notepad, pen
- comp cards, business cards, resume
- props / accessories (hair accessories, jewelry, flowers, anything that can enhance the theme of the shoot)
Being prepared with the above items will leave a lasting impression on industry professionals that will make you look good. For more helpful information, please visit the Meme Physis information network and artist collaborative.
Continue reading on Examiner.com: Model makeup bag - Orlando Makeup | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/makeup-in-orlando/model-makeup-bag#ixzz1F7ll0djO