- Welcome to another round of photos of Orlando actress Val Vaughan. We had extra photos, so why not post them now? The other set of photos from the original article was altered to give an antique effect to more capture a 1920s feel. As an actress, Val knows the importance of being prepared and carrying her own makeup bag to gigs. She is always armed with mascara, face primer, moisturizer, and lip gloss.
In case you may have missed the first article, Val is wearing the below products.
- Prep: MAC face primer with SPF, MAC lip conditioner, green and yellow color corrector.
- Eyes: Urban Decay eyeshadow primer; Smashbox WISH for the Perfect Palette 2009 - light, grayed blue, deep blue; MAC phonebook eyeliner; the eyebrows were groomed and an eyebrow pencil was used.
- Cheeks: MAC fleur power powder blush.
- Lips: MAC lipstick in media.
Why did we dedicate a few articles to Val? Her look is very versatile, and even with the same makeup, she can look completely different, because that is just how good she is. Adding a hat and accessories also contribute to changing looks. Makeup should enhance natural beauty unless it is for a specific effect. Older Floridians tend to stick with corals or bright orange lipsticks and leathery tanned smokers skin. It is the hope of this columnist to help change their outlooks.
To book Val for a gig, email her project specifics. Val is endorsed on Orlando Spotlight for her professionalism. Makeup and photography by the artist collective, MemePhysis. Hair by Judy Choeun.
MAC Cosmetics are available on their website, at the MAC Store in Florida Mall, the MAC Pro Store in Mall at Millenia, and some major department stores.
Continue reading on Examiner.com: Val Vaughan 1920s part 2 - Orlando Makeup | Examiner.com http://www.examiner.com/makeup-in-orlando/val-vaughan-1920s-part-2#ixzz1DD89UV1Y