"Beware the ides of March is upon us..." Shakespeare. What does that mean for you? While you may not have to worry about Brute, it means St. Patrick's day is just two days thereafter, and you still have a little time to create a great, festive look! Then it will be a hop, skip, and a jump for us to spring into action with the first day of spring. Carefully plan out your makeup, so you do not end up looking like one of Charlie Sheen's "girlfriends," and we think you know what we mean! Smokey looks can go very bad to the point of looking like a tired Grinch of Dr. Seuss!
Below are some great colors to try for St. Patrick's Day makeup looks, the ides of March, and the first day of spring.
- Bitter, Sunny Spot, Lucky Green, Lime, Swimming, Humid, Steamy, Green Mix, Sumptuous Olive, Golden Olive, Green Space, Jade Way, Minted, Tarnish, Forever Green
- Graffiti, Mildew, Stash, Loaded, Mullet, Stage Dive, Chronic, Protest, Acid Rain, Shattered, Green Goddess, Urb, Grass, Weeds, Clinic, Narc
- Jade, La Douce
- Lime Criminal, Mischief Managed
After planning the look, try it out to make sure it works for you. Today is National Pancake Day, so if you are out at iHop, sipping some homemade Kahlua, painting the town red on Church Street or Wall Street Plaza in downtown Orlando, you still have time to engage in color play. Remember, greens do not look good on everyone. If you have blue eyes, green may not be a great option. Twelve days and counting to try a new look each night! Stay tuned for a subsequent article with colors of a pot of gold that will greatly compliment the greens listed above.
- Want a free makeover?
- Working with a makeup artist multiple times
- Bright eyes, average city
- Fashionable pink eye
- Valentine makeup looks with actress, Val Vaughan