In my last installment of spring 2011 fashion week inspired looks, Orlando model, Mireya Oyola, posed as my model. Some of you may remember her from two other articles - one about etiquette and one with a Valentine's day makeup look. As always, Mireya was a wonderful model. We did five looks that day, but only two of them were notably different enough to make the cut. The other three were practice and for fun.
As a makeup artist in Orlando, cosmetics are my toys! Although, we did not use many toys for this look. It was quite simple. Due to the amount of looks we tried that day, we did not use primer. Primer is good for staying power, which we did not want at the time. The only moisturizer Mireya had was the creamy texture from the Ponds Cold Cream she used to remove the previous look.
- moisturizer: none
- primer: none
- concealer: MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 Concealer in NC20
- foundation: MAC Prolongwear Concealer in NC20
- powder: generic loose powder
- lip conditioner: MAC Lip Conditioner
- Shadows: two different aqua colors from MAC (not sure which one as I did not have access to the labels). One was a deeper matte (outer corners). The other was a lighter shimmer (inner corners).
- Eyeliner: Black pencil eyeliner (winged out on upper and lower with a space between the lines)
- Mascara: none
- Blush: MAC Powder Blush in Style
- Bronzer: none
- Highlighter: none
- Liner: none
- Lipstick: generic orange
- Gloss: none
Other fascinating Orlando makeup links: