Orlando makeup artist, Lena Graham, was inspired by the poinsettia and was her own photographer. Ms. Graham did not submit many of the requested items, so please enjoy the photos she took of the model.
Possible 100 points:
- 1 point for each positive comment up to ten comments (comment submission ends 01/05/2011);
- 5 points for description / information sentence or paragraph;
- 5 points for proper color information (e.g. blackened navy blue instead of thunder);
- 5 points for strict adherence to theme colors;
- 5 points for resemblance to theme and creativity;
- 5 points for prepping information (e.g. moisturizer, primer, etc.);
- 10 points for proof of permission to use images pursuant to the Copyright Act and Florida Statutes 540.08;
- 10 points for professional etiquette; and
- 40 points for diversity of age range, facial structure, and skin tone (e.g. use of older models or non-traditional faces or darker skin toned models) - ages 30-40 is up to 10 points, ages 41-100 is up to 10 additional points; 10 points for non-traditional models, everyday people, unique facial structures.
- 10 extra credit points for "liking" the Orlando Makeup Examiner FaceBook page.
- awaiting comments
Total points: 17
Lena has until 01/05/2011 to update her entry and submit all requested items listed in the submission guidelines. Ms. Graham is talented, but her work did not depict thinking outside the box. It is standard, glamours beauty work. Her other works have been more imaginative and creative, so we look forward to seeing more of her work depicting same.